White paper Product Information Management (PIM)
Table of contents
- What is PIM?
- Why is PIM of such interest?
- Why do companies need PIM?
- Benefits of PIM for companies
- Differences between PIM, MDM, DAM and PLM
- How to choose the right PIM solution for your company
- User experience
- Presentation of a PIM solution
- Quiz: Do you need a PIM?
- Smile & Akeneo
- Client references
PIM solutions provide a single place to collect, manage and enrich your product information, organizes that information in product catalogues and effectively distribute it to your classic sales and e-commerce channels.
Did you know that implementing a PIM in your organization will allow you to:
- Optimize your workflows
- Improve the quality of your data
- Develop your product catalogue?
Download our white book about PIM and discover why so many companies adopt PIM nowadays!
- Customer expectations about data quality
- Data governance
- Rapid ROI
- Cost savings
- Significant efficiency gains
Make your online business even more customer oriented and move your e-store to the next level!