Deploying your applications and infrastructures becomes child’s play!
OpenStack is a Cloud Computing solution that groups together different softwares, enabling management and orchestration of computing resources, as well as the ability to manage distributed storage, the network of instances, and the overlapping of all of its components.
Enthusiasm, stability, profitability... the winning trio
All of the OpenStack modules are developed and improved thanks to a community made up of more than 60,000 contributors.
This Open Source solution is becoming one of the world’s most dynamic, rivalling Linux and Android! Hats off!
In addition, its public Cloud status and the diversity and stability of its modules means that with OpenStack, you can boost your business at a reasonable cost. Quite simply, there is no reason to miss out on OpenStack! ;)
Under the Apache licence, OpenStack joins together Open Source components that will allow you to develop multiple Cloud services
OpenStack, working together creates a strong force in Cloud Computing!
Under the Apache licence, OpenStack joins together Open Source components that will allow you to develop multiple Cloud services:
• Nova, the heart of OpenStack, looks after the management of hypervisors and control of resources
• Swift handles the management of object storage
• Glance provides a catalogue and a repository for virtual machines
• Cinder provides block storage management
• Keystone manages authentications and authorisations
• Horizon, a web interface, offers the ability to visualise and act upon different components of OpenStack
• Neutron provides a network connectivity in OpenStack with advanced functionalities (tunneling, QoS, Virtual networks and load balancing…)
• Ceilometer offers a billing component that allows you to calculate the usage by each client
• Heat offers orchestration services such as services to automatically start an additional virtual machine in case of high demand
• Trove offers a DataBase as a Service (DBaaS) for both relational and non-relational database engines
• Sahara, a component dedicated to Big Data that offers data processing services