Business Case beIN SPORTS
Design of a multilingual website that broadcasts live contents
Once upon a time there was a young company specialized in sporting news, and it was only three years old when it decided to conquer the world.
How? Thanks to the creation of a digital platform that was to be broadcasted around the world in several languages.
Country of origin
Number of TV stations
set out to take over the world!
To do this, beIN SPORTS needed a team of superheroes, specialized in acrobatic web technologies and design. Their missions:
- Decide on a robust architecture and size able to withstand sharp increases in audience during matches
- Create an Open source platform with innovative technological developments: Symfony 2 and AngularJS
- Design an efficient UX back and front office so that each piece of information searched for is easy to find.
- Create a service center of experts, developers and Open Source web designers to maintain, develop and manage the platform
History of the creation of an international digital platform
- Smile Digital working on marketing design
- Smile Infrastructure at technical design
- Smile Embedded at integration and development
a Symphony award for this website.
And Smile is…
A complete team dedicated to the constant maintenance and optimization of the site with :