OSXP & Sido Paris 2022
Le - Palais des congrès de Paris
Open Source Experience & SIDO Paris : 2 événements, 1 seul rendez-vous !
As a gold sponsor of the Open Source Experience and Sido Paris, Smile invites you to join us on stand D21 on 8 and 9 November 2022 at the Palais des Congrès at Porte Maillot.
A unique event in Europe, the Open Source Experience brings together the entire community of experts from the world of free software over two days of rich exchanges and sharing.
This year's OSXP programme has been designed around three major themes:
- The rise of open source in all areas of technology and innovation;
- The industrial reconstruction of Europe requires the proactive and strategic development of an open, powerful and sovereign European digital economy;
- Open source is a strong contributor to a responsible and low-carbon digital economy.
Join us at the following conferences:
Tuesday 8 November:
- 9.15 - 11.05 (Salle maillot): Opening plenary: "Horizon 2030: The new battles of open source" with the participation of Véronique Torner, Managing Director of Alter Way;
- 11:10 - 11:30 (room 224 - 225): The challenges of Open Source in science by Eymerik Belmonte, Smile
- 12:30 - 13:15 (room 242 A): Presentation of the 2022 study on the open source market in France and Europe by Marc Palazon, SMILE Group CEO;
- 15h00 - 15h20 (room 242 A) : Workshop: Presentation on the Responsible Digital Strategy of the Smile Group by Véronique Torner, Managing Director of Alter Way
- 15h00 - 15h45 (room 243): Round table " Role and importance of open source in Europe " with Marc Palazon, SMILE group CEO ;
- 16h00 - 18h30 (room 243): Open CIO Summit organized by Alter Way;
- 16:20 - 16:40 (room 202 - 203): GreenOps on Public Clouds by Hervé Leclerc, Alter Way.
Wednesday 9 November:
- 15h30 - 15h50 (room 242 B) : Dagger.io, the new portable Docker-based Swiss Army knife for your CI/CD by Hervé Leclerc, Alter Way
4 themes of the Open Source Experience 2022
Open Source has a major role to play in European digital sovereignty. How can Open Source support this strategic challenge? The Open Source Experience will show how to implement and develop the strategies and governance necessary to meet this challenge, for example through the OSPO. In addition, the Open Source Experience will look at Open Source communities, how to animate them but also how to finance them? The Open Source Experience will study the economic models and funding mechanisms of the Open Source sector, as well as innovative approaches to support open source producers. Finally, the Open Source Experience will look at openness in areas other than code, such as Open Data and Open Science.
The themes for 2022 will be :
- Issues, strategies and technological independence;
- Governance and OSPO;
- Business models, community sustainability and funding;
- Open everything.
In parallel to this unmissable moment of free software, the Sido Paris - a trade show dedicated to the convergence of IoT, AI, robotics and XR solutions and technologies for strategic innovation and operational business decision-makers - is back for the second year running in the capital, in the same space as OSXP.
As every year, we propose you to discover new demos: Warhol and 3D Scan
2 Pl. de la Prte Maillot, 75017 Paris, Palais des congrès de Paris